The Engineering Surveying division comprises topographic site and building surveying for various tasks in planning, stocktaking and invoicing. In addition, staking out work for the execution of construction measures is offered.
The surveying department is equipped with digital levelling, motorized total station and GPS receiver.
Head of department:
The performance spectrum includes:
- Asset Surveying as Basis for Accounting in Road Construction and Civil Engineering
- Construction surveying for the acquisition of construction data and for the preparation of as-built plans for engineering structures such as bridges, noise barriers and retaining walls
- Design surveying as planning basis for road and building designs
- Construction and axle stakes
- Settlement and control measurements