Company History

The foundation of the engineering office eberhardt – die ingenieure took place in 2001 by Thomas Eberhardt with the start of his activity as a freelance architect and engineer in structural and bridge engineering.

In the year 2006 the current co-owner Thomas Oeljeklaus joined the existing office as a partner; the field of activity was extended by the areas of construction supervision of engineering structures and building tests according to DIN 1076.

After continuous expansion of the areas of activity and an increase in the number of employees, the company was renamed “eberhardt – die ingenieure GmbH” in 2009 and the company headquarters moved to its current headquarters in Tecklenburg.

Today, more than 100 employees at 9 locations throughout Germany work on the construction projects of our clients.

And the development continues:

In 2016, the extension of the office building at the company headquarters in Tecklenburg was completed. An extension with around 500 square metres of office space and 20 new workplaces on two floors created additional space for professional engineering services.